Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No hacking of any kind will be tolerated.
*u|Clan is recruiting, please feel free to apply.
No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Come see us on ts3 @ 206.217.136.162:9992
*u|Clan's new server - 208.100.20.101:27960
Links
*u|Appeal a Ban
*u|Apply
*u|Ask 4 Scrim
*u|IRC
*u|Need an Admin
*u|Roster
*u|Rules
*u|Servers
*u|Scrim Results
*u|tube
PingPulse.net
Latest topics
» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:32 am by 

» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:30 am by 

» Uriah Heep-Classic Album Selection-5CD-2013-KLV
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:04 am by 

» Serial Title Song -radha Bawari Zee Marathi
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 7:49 am by 

» Quitting Unwanted Clan
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 2:03 pm by Valkiry

» Application: d3x
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:27 pm by Valkiry

» Ejection: Chernobyl
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm by Resurrection

» Accepted: Teshi
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:29 pm by Resurrection

» "Super"[MOD] Server
"Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am by Resurrection

Top posters
Resurrection
"Super"[MOD] Server I_vote_lcap"Super"[MOD] Server I_voting_bar"Super"[MOD] Server I_vote_rcap 
*u|Nubquin
"Super"[MOD] Server I_vote_lcap"Super"[MOD] Server I_voting_bar"Super"[MOD] Server I_vote_rcap 
18/PR+
ColdHearted
Valkiry
Chernobyl
x
beef
Mobey
Owner
Site Views
Website Hit Counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
PingPulse

"Super"[MOD] Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

"Super"[MOD] Server Empty
PostSubject: "Super"[MOD] Server   "Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime10/31/2011, 9:29 am

"Super" MOD server. Currently it is set to Team Survivor, it will probably be switched to bomb by the time the actual mod is finished.
You can connect to it at this ip:
208.100.21.33:27960.

The weapons are specifically set up for each team as follows:
Red:
  • Knife
  • IMI DE.50 AE
  • HK UMP45
  • HK PSG1
  • M4A1
  • HE Grenade x2

Blue:
  • Knife
  • Beretta 92G
  • HK MP5K
  • ZM LR300
  • Remington SR8
  • HE Grenade x2

The weapon damage has been scaled down a bit in order to make it more challenging, the ammo for all the weapons have been increased in order to "compensate" for the damage decrease. Hope you enjoy it.

If you have any suggestions please do comment here or PM me, I am taking suggestions and seeing what I can do to make those happen. There are a few special weapons, however, they have to be assigned by an admin, so if your not doing so hot with the set up of your team, and you see an admin on see if you can get one of the specials, they will be randomly selected and assigned to you if the admin permits it.

Last edited by Resurrection on 11/1/2011, 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*u|Nubquin

*u|Nubquin

PostSubject: Re: "Super"[MOD] Server   "Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime10/31/2011, 3:44 pm

I am working on a Gun Game Mod for us to use. I have it setup and coded, just trying to make it so the server/game doesnt crash after shooting a gun.

This "Super" MOD, I have little part in I can help but PM Ress if you have any questions about it.
Back to top Go down
beef
Asshat
Asshat
beef

PostSubject: Re: "Super"[MOD] Server   "Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime10/31/2011, 4:07 pm

Yeah I'd saying the server crashing every time you shot a gun would be a negative.
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: "Super"[MOD] Server   "Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am

- I have restored all the damage factors and ammo amounts to their usual, except on the snipers. they do 80% of their usual damage (may change as well, very soon).

- The Beretta fire rate has been raised (fires faster now).

- The UMP45 fire rate has been raised (fires faster now [previously slower than AK]).

- I have been messing with nades, however I do not know if they are fixed now (not
sure what exactly to edit[trying splash damage and radius]).

- Fall damage has been removed, stamina loss has been removed (may lose it slowly, I have not tested to see if it does).

- I am working on a usable spas to replace the UMP and/or MP5K (not likely, but possible).

- Working on allowing user's to chose their own weapons (think its actually a binary setting, which I cannot edit).

Map cycles are available for voting, weapon load outs are available for voting, and timelimit/rounds are available for voting. (Here, not in server)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Super"[MOD] Server   "Super"[MOD] Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Super"[MOD] Server
Page 1 of 1