Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No hacking of any kind will be tolerated.
*u|Clan is recruiting, please feel free to apply.
No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Come see us on ts3 @ 206.217.136.162:9992
*u|Clan's new server - 208.100.20.101:27960
Links
*u|Appeal a Ban
*u|Apply
*u|Ask 4 Scrim
*u|IRC
*u|Need an Admin
*u|Roster
*u|Rules
*u|Servers
*u|Scrim Results
*u|tube
PingPulse.net
Latest topics
» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:32 am by 

» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:30 am by 

» Uriah Heep-Classic Album Selection-5CD-2013-KLV
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:04 am by 

» Serial Title Song -radha Bawari Zee Marathi
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 7:49 am by 

» Quitting Unwanted Clan
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 2:03 pm by Valkiry

» Application: d3x
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:27 pm by Valkiry

» Ejection: Chernobyl
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm by Resurrection

» Accepted: Teshi
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:29 pm by Resurrection

» "Super"[MOD] Server
PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am by Resurrection

Top posters
Resurrection
PingPulse Servers I_vote_lcapPingPulse Servers I_voting_barPingPulse Servers I_vote_rcap 
*u|Nubquin
PingPulse Servers I_vote_lcapPingPulse Servers I_voting_barPingPulse Servers I_vote_rcap 
18/PR+
ColdHearted
Valkiry
Chernobyl
x
beef
Mobey
Owner
Site Views
Website Hit Counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
PingPulse

PingPulse Servers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/20/2011, 7:40 am

Thanks to Raithe, we have a server. Thanks to Copen's pricing we got a good deal. Thanks to PinglPulse.net and their great tech team we've managed to keep the servers running. Their support is always constant and the support team is always friendly, no matter hos stupid a question may be. We've had some major issues with things that have been installed on the server, mainly b3 plugins that crashed the b3, they fixed that within a few hours (on a Sunday), when they say 24/7 tech support they mean it, it just takes a little longer on Sunday's. I recommend pingpulse to anyone who's looking for a decent hosting company with reasonable pricing. If anyone orders servers from them, let em' know Mark Cyrulik (thats Raithe) referred you.

Extra thanks again to Raithe for paying for the server.
Thanks to Copen for finding the deal.
Thanks to PingPulse for their great support team.
Back to top Go down
Valkiry

Valkiry

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/20/2011, 2:47 pm

Yep, a big TY!!! for those guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
*u|Nubquin

*u|Nubquin

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/20/2011, 3:21 pm

Haha <3 You didnt have to do this
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/20/2011, 5:25 pm

*u|Copenhagen wrote:
Haha <3 You didnt have to do this

Your right, I didn't have to do this. But I did this to show that I appreciate what the members bring to this clan, I appreciate those of you who have been here since I started this clan, I appreciate you standing by this clan, I appreciate the new members who are joining, and I appreciate your motivation to help this clan grow.

This clan may be owned by me (technically: cause the UrT passport) but I do not control it and take all the credit for what goes on inside this clan. We are a clan, we are a team, we are [loosely] "extended family". I do not like to just make big decisions without clan input, I do not like to take all the credit for the good things that happen to this clan, I do not like to take all the glory for the new members we are getting (Mobey, a very big thanks to you for bringing in DaZe & mexicano).

Thanks for everything you guys do, thanks for helping make this clan what it has become and helping structure this clan for what it will become.
Back to top Go down
18/PR+
Asshat
Asshat
18/PR+

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/29/2011, 10:59 pm

[from the peanut gallery] (whisper) Fools helped a lil with getting mexicano here too(whisper) But yes. Thanks goes a long way and the lunch lady always says, "Bhoy! whtchoo been doin, I give you good food and you dont even gimme a glance, I outta smack you!" Hope you learned your lesson, fools Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unwantedgaming.forumotion.com
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime9/29/2011, 11:18 pm

lol fools, your your such a nub xD <3
Back to top Go down
18/PR+
Asshat
Asshat
18/PR+

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime10/2/2011, 1:08 pm

This is bullshit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unwantedgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PingPulse Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: PingPulse Servers   PingPulse Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PingPulse Servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: General Discussion-
Jump to: