Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No hacking of any kind will be tolerated.
*u|Clan is recruiting, please feel free to apply.
No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Come see us on ts3 @ 206.217.136.162:9992
*u|Clan's new server - 208.100.20.101:27960
Links
*u|Appeal a Ban
*u|Apply
*u|Ask 4 Scrim
*u|IRC
*u|Need an Admin
*u|Roster
*u|Rules
*u|Servers
*u|Scrim Results
*u|tube
PingPulse.net
Latest topics
» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Server flooder I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:32 am by 

» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Server flooder I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:30 am by 

» Uriah Heep-Classic Album Selection-5CD-2013-KLV
Server flooder I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:04 am by 

» Serial Title Song -radha Bawari Zee Marathi
Server flooder I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 7:49 am by 

» Quitting Unwanted Clan
Server flooder I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 2:03 pm by Valkiry

» Application: d3x
Server flooder I_icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:27 pm by Valkiry

» Ejection: Chernobyl
Server flooder I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm by Resurrection

» Accepted: Teshi
Server flooder I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:29 pm by Resurrection

» "Super"[MOD] Server
Server flooder I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am by Resurrection

Top posters
Resurrection
Server flooder I_vote_lcapServer flooder I_voting_barServer flooder I_vote_rcap 
*u|Nubquin
18/PR+
ColdHearted
Valkiry
Chernobyl
x
beef
Mobey
Owner
Site Views
Website Hit Counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
PingPulse

Server flooder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

Server flooder Empty
PostSubject: Server flooder   Server flooder I_icon_minitime9/26/2011, 11:40 pm

99.73.184.101:-1
99.130.193.150:-1
99.130.193.0:-1
99.130.0.0:-1
99.73.184.0:-1
99.73.0.0:-1
99.66.0.0:-1
99.66.78.0:-1

All the IP's he has used to flood our server. He is permbanned and his ip range has been double range banned, consequently most players from Indiana cannot play on our server.
Back to top Go down
x

Server flooder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server flooder   Server flooder I_icon_minitime9/27/2011, 3:10 am

I posted a pretty good writeup on urt forums about who myself and some of my friends from oK think this spammer might be.
But later had to remove the post due to possible legal backlash.

Needless to say, we found some correlations in oK West Coast and oK Nolag B3 databases that linked the IP's of the server flooder to a player named 'travis'.
Yesterday, 'travis' was spotted on an oK server connecting from an IP that is not part of those ranges. At first we thought it was a different travis but when I ran the IP through ARIN, it came back belonging to an ISP in the same vicinity as the AT&T/SBC DSL IP's we have been banning -- Indiana.

After further research, and via publicly/completely legitimate resources/tools, we were able to find real names, addresses, and a phone number of a family that lives in Indiana. My friend from oK and I called this guy and he confirmed that one of his brothers does play UrT under the name 'travis'

Anyway. I wrote about all of this to urt forums and made sure I did not point any fingers (because after all, we could be wrong -- and these aren't really the people flooding) -- a few people started raging the thread and telling me to, essentially, back the fuck up.

I have been looking into this since last friday when the server that houses my three shitty urt servers crashed as result of these floods. The entire server crashed, not just the urt processes. That server also hosts a revenue-generating website -- which was downed for a couple hours. So i'm kinda pissed at whoever is doing this shit and I hope someone finds out who it is Smile

Back to top Go down
http://dropswitch.net

Server flooder
Page 1 of 1