Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No hacking of any kind will be tolerated.
*u|Clan is recruiting, please feel free to apply.
No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Come see us on ts3 @ 206.217.136.162:9992
*u|Clan's new server - 208.100.20.101:27960
Links
*u|Appeal a Ban
*u|Apply
*u|Ask 4 Scrim
*u|IRC
*u|Need an Admin
*u|Roster
*u|Rules
*u|Servers
*u|Scrim Results
*u|tube
PingPulse.net
Latest topics
» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:32 am by 

» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:30 am by 

» Uriah Heep-Classic Album Selection-5CD-2013-KLV
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:04 am by 

» Serial Title Song -radha Bawari Zee Marathi
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 7:49 am by 

» Quitting Unwanted Clan
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 2:03 pm by Valkiry

» Application: d3x
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:27 pm by Valkiry

» Ejection: Chernobyl
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm by Resurrection

» Accepted: Teshi
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:29 pm by Resurrection

» "Super"[MOD] Server
Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am by Resurrection

Top posters
Resurrection
Carry the team much?? I_vote_lcapCarry the team much?? I_voting_barCarry the team much?? I_vote_rcap 
*u|Nubquin
Carry the team much?? I_vote_lcapCarry the team much?? I_voting_barCarry the team much?? I_vote_rcap 
18/PR+
ColdHearted
Valkiry
Chernobyl
x
beef
Mobey
Owner
Site Views
Website Hit Counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
PingPulse

Carry the team much??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

Carry the team much?? Empty
PostSubject: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/26/2011, 9:07 pm

From the very beginning Mobey and I carried the team in that pug....Mobes kinda lost his steam towards the end though and so did I
Carry the team much?? Shot0011
and I got the last kill of the match
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/26/2011, 9:36 pm

Then a mere a bit later i started this round.......
Carry the team much?? Shot0012
Back to top Go down
*u|Nubquin

*u|Nubquin

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/26/2011, 10:11 pm

Did you lose your steam at the end with the tag on? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/26/2011, 11:15 pm

*u|Copenhagen wrote:
Did you lose your steam at the end with the tag on? I hope not.

We both stayed friendly and played very well all the way to the end. We just had some aiming issues and some players were faster than us and yes, we played the whole match with the tag on.
Back to top Go down
18/PR+
Asshat
Asshat
18/PR+

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/30/2011, 4:21 pm

Thats ill hope no one gave you any trouble. Lol I saw |DB|Clear yesterday on their jump map..... them nubs cant jump for shit lol but he was nice and so was this other guy by the name of Extinzd or something like that. They were hesitant with me because they said they had problems with you trolling them before but I just told them to shut up and live with it lol. They got around to liking me a lot and I think we may have a little scrim in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://unwantedgaming.forumotion.com
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime8/30/2011, 5:23 pm

*u|18/PR+ wrote:
Thats ill hope no one gave you any trouble. Lol I saw |DB|Clear yesterday on their jump map..... them nubs cant jump for shit lol but he was nice and so was this other guy by the name of Extinzd or something like that. They were hesitant with me because they said they had problems with you trolling them before but I just told them to shut up and live with it lol. They got around to liking me a lot and I think we may have a little scrim in the near future.

Everytime I've done anything with |DB| I rape the members and they troll like faggots when they are losing. Also |DB| doesn't scrim, according to |DB|snYpe and I am not really in the mood for dealing with the |DB| members, other than clear, for anything. Sorry to disappoint you, but unless some things change in the way they treat other players who are clearly superior we will not be playing them.
Back to top Go down
18/PR+
Asshat
Asshat
18/PR+

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime9/1/2011, 10:00 pm

Word gotcha, i kinda feel the same as well because the only benefit for us would be we could put another good (meaning a win) game under our belt and in our profile.
Back to top Go down
https://unwantedgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carry the team much??   Carry the team much?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carry the team much??
Page 1 of 1