Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
No hacking of any kind will be tolerated.
*u|Clan is recruiting, please feel free to apply.
No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
Come see us on ts3 @ 206.217.136.162:9992
*u|Clan's new server - 208.100.20.101:27960
Links
*u|Appeal a Ban
*u|Apply
*u|Ask 4 Scrim
*u|IRC
*u|Need an Admin
*u|Roster
*u|Rules
*u|Servers
*u|Scrim Results
*u|tube
PingPulse.net
Latest topics
» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:32 am by 

» Powered By Article Dashboard Low Carb Diet
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:30 am by 

» Uriah Heep-Classic Album Selection-5CD-2013-KLV
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 8:04 am by 

» Serial Title Song -radha Bawari Zee Marathi
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime12/19/2013, 7:49 am by 

» Quitting Unwanted Clan
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/12/2011, 2:03 pm by Valkiry

» Application: d3x
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/3/2011, 4:27 pm by Valkiry

» Ejection: Chernobyl
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm by Resurrection

» Accepted: Teshi
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:29 pm by Resurrection

» "Super"[MOD] Server
Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:38 am by Resurrection

Top posters
Resurrection
Ejection: Chernobyl I_vote_lcapEjection: Chernobyl I_voting_barEjection: Chernobyl I_vote_rcap 
*u|Nubquin
Ejection: Chernobyl I_vote_lcapEjection: Chernobyl I_voting_barEjection: Chernobyl I_vote_rcap 
18/PR+
ColdHearted
Valkiry
Chernobyl
x
beef
Mobey
Owner
Site Views
Website Hit Counter
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
PingPulse

Ejection: Chernobyl

Go down 
+2
Valkiry
Resurrection
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

Ejection: Chernobyl Empty
PostSubject: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 3:34 am

This Ejection is before *u| - Unwanted Clan for the reason(s) as follows:

Chernobyl, formerly "Dev" of *u| - Unwanted Clan, has committed the following offenses -

• Hacking on 1up, banned by their cheat detection system for a wallhack
  • Claiming title to the work of someone else (MOD) - The files and instructions on how to install them were discovered by an outside source, not related to Chernobyl in anyway, nor were the files.
  • Lying about abilities (He constantly has to ask people how to do what his specified title was "Dev"
  • Constantly pushes for things he is not entitled to (permissions, passwords, other info)
  • Lying to admin(s)

The movement has been discussed by the clan leaders and admins. It is hereby declared that Chernobyl is no longer a member of this clan.

Chernobyl has the right to call for an appeal of this movement until 11/10/2011. If a call for appeal has not been made by this date, the movement will stand without chance for removal.

Signed (electronically of course),
*u|Resurrection
- Clan Founder
- Clan Leader
- Head Admin
Back to top Go down
Valkiry

Valkiry

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 5:13 am

damn you Chernobyl! We HATE hackers!!

FU and your hacks!
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 8:19 am

Uhh, let me clear this up.

1. I was never detected by 1up's "Cheat detection system". Their clan owner, Ronaldlee confronted me saying a friend who owns a site which promotes hacks had logged my IP downloading hacks, however they were unsuccessful in finding any evidence of hacks on my computer.

2. The mod zpak (what makes it work) was made by an outside source - that was always clear.

3. I never lied about my "abilities". I had asked |DB|Snype to help me in compiling an exe server build. I could not do this myself as I own a Mac, which is incapable of compiling exe files. To compile such a build, a Linux OS was required - with which I had minimal past experience with, thus prompting me to ask Snype for help.

Have you even once suspected me of hacking? Do my "skills" display any evidence of this?
Back to top Go down
beef
Asshat
Asshat
beef

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 9:10 am

RonaldLee[1up] wrote:
This application is DISMISSED because the applicant admitted to downloading a cheat, then allowed 1up to securely TeamView his computer. Thereupon the file "libURTH.so" was found in his Urban Terror folder.

If they found nothing on your computer, why did their clan leader post that? :\

I'm not too familiar with mods or how they're made, so that's the only part I really have an opinion on.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 9:17 am

@Beef - Was there any evidence? A screenshot, perhaps? I'd still allow anyone who wanted to TeamView me.

As for mods - The mod code itself was made by December, never once did I take credit for his work. This is the part that lets the server work with other files that define gameplay. It is called UtX 4.1 TSU B6rc. This was made clear when I applied. The part that I edit is the **utx_config**, which makes the server assign weapons with modified damage, knockback, health regen ect. Server builds (ioUrTded.exe) are all pre-made. I've only just recently learned how to compile a build into .exe form due to my lack of knowledge of the Lunix OS.
Back to top Go down
*u|Nubquin

*u|Nubquin

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 12:02 pm

Chern, both Res and I heard you say that you have/had a electronic signature in the zpack claiming it was yours. Neither me nor Res could find said signature.

Like said if you want to appeal this give a good reason and we will consider.

YOU were a dev you really didnt need all the permissions you were asking for, just the password to a gpanel and the RCON password.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:09 pm

Never once did I say that I had an "electronic signature" in the file. I haven't touched the zpak.
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 1:58 pm

Chernobyl wrote:
Uhh, let me clear this up.

1. I was never detected by 1up's "Cheat detection system". Their clan owner, Ronaldlee confronted me saying a friend who owns a site which promotes hacks had logged my IP downloading hacks, however they were unsuccessful in finding any evidence of hacks on my computer.

3. I never lied about my "abilities". I had asked |DB|Snype to help me in compiling an exe server build. I could not do this myself as I own a Mac, which is incapable of compiling exe files. To compile such a build, a Linux OS was required - with which I had minimal past experience with, thus prompting me to ask Snype for help.

Response to 1 - Gautch told me about this and told me after unbanning you, he proceeded to watch you and decided the ban was justified. So clearly there was something there that was enough to ban you. Their bot does detect cheats by abnormalities in client connection information.

Response to 3 - You have recently said you could code b3 plugins, according to beef, you constantly have to ask Gautch or Snype for help on things that you should already know about the mod YOU brought us, I myself, after looking at the files, could honestly say, I know as much as or close to what you know about it.

Chernobyl wrote:
Never once did I say that I had an "electronic signature" in the file. I haven't touched the zpak.
You told me in team speak, when I was joking about kicking you out and taking the mods for us without you, and I quote "Yeah, you could do that, but I have an electronic signature so I can still claim it." The only "signature" I could find in any of the files was the "Server side conversion by Chernobyl" and "email Chernobyl with suggestions". You continue to dig your hole deeper and deeper.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:19 pm

1. Talk to Gautch again. He might tell you that I was running multiple instances of 1.33 version ioUrbanTerror app launchers whilst testing my server, thus making my cl_guid "unknown", which the bot on a 2S2H server banned me for. The ban has since been lifted - I can freely connect.

3. Yes, it takes an XML file and a .py/.pyo file. I have not asked Gautch anything about this as he knows nothing about Python. All that I asked Snype about was compiling Server Binaries into .exe format as MAC cannot compile into .exe, only Linux can, which I have very little experience with.

2. Ever consider how I might have been joking as well, seeing as how I don't even recall saying anything about such a signature?

I'd also appreciate it if you wouldn't modify my chaser mode, as it is entirely my concept. Wink
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:32 pm

Chernobyl wrote:
1. Talk to Gautch again. He might tell you that I was running multiple instances of 1.33 version ioUrbanTerror app launchers whilst testing my server, thus making my cl_guid "unknown", which the bot on a 2S2H server banned me for. The ban has since been lifted - I can freely connect.

3. Yes, it takes an XML file and a .py/.pyo file. I have not asked Gautch anything about this as he knows nothing about Python. All that I asked Snype about was compiling Server Binaries into .exe format as MAC cannot compile into .exe, only Linux can, which I have very little experience with.

2. Ever consider how I might have been joking as well, seeing as how I don't even recall saying anything about such a signature?

I'd also appreciate it if you wouldn't modify my chaser mode, as it is entirely my concept. Wink

Response to 1 - Nothing that has been brought up here has to do with 2s2h, it has to do with your ban from 1up for Wallhacking.

Response to 2 - Don't honestly care, you got serious at the time of that discussion, therefore I took you at your word.

Response to 3 - I did not say you asked Gautch for help with b3, you constantly ask him for help with the MOD, as if you don't know anything about it. The compiling I can understand though there are many guides and other such things that could teach you this so you could learn, also there are hundreds of thousands of guides about using linux and many other things that could be used to help you. But having snipe compile a binary, not what I was focused on, more focused on that you ask for help with a MOD that YOU brought to us and that YOU have told a member you could code a b3 plugin for him, then told him you didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:40 pm

1. Gautch has no power at 1up, save !warn on 1up's B3. He cannot administrate bans.

2. Alright, then that's settled.

3. Such as? I know the capabilities of the mod to it's full extent.

When beef asked me to code a plugin that displays players pings with a command, I said I'd look into it. I said there was no value for ping, that I knew of, and hadn't looked into it since as I haven't had time for it. I never said I didn't know how.

Who did I ask for help with the mod that I brought over? Again, I know the capabilities of the mod. You cannot tell me that I don't. Wink
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:48 pm

To be perfectly honest, I really trust and respect Gautch more than any of the 1ups I have encountered, sure he may not have the ability to "administrate bans" but he does have my trust, RonaldLee's trust, and the backing of 1up's leader that you were banned for trying to/using a cheat.

Chernobyl wrote:

Who did I ask for help with the mod that I brought over? Again, I know the capabilities of the mod. You cannot tell me that I don't. Wink

The entire first week you were in this clan, everytime Gautch got on you were asking him for some kind of help with the mod.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:56 pm

Quote :
The entire first week you were in this clan, everytime Gautch got on you were asking him for some kind of help with the mod.

I certainly was not. He was trying to put BanBot on the server, if you recall. I knew the full capabilities of the mod before I even considered joining this clan. My guess is you took a sideways glance at the mod, edited what you understood, and in the process fucked up B3. I'm correct, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
*u|Nubquin

*u|Nubquin

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 3:10 pm

Chern, it's what ever now. Im in a shit mood as |DB|snYpe just came on asking for this:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

"Copenhagen": "snYpe": I (Copenhagen) as Co-Leader of *u|Unwanted Clan, hereby say that we will not distrubute or use any of |DB|snYpe's Script(s)/Mod(s)/Code(s).

If you told him to do so, or not to do so I dont really care. I will be more then willing to give you a second chance, not as a coder but as a clan member. R4g3 on the other hand probably not.

I told snYpe that under fair use rights, YOU gifted us the mod. We told you that you could do whatever you pleased in rights to the mod. In which you asked snYpe to help you out. That led to YOU using HIS coding and scripts. Claiming it as yours. If this is wrong correct me then. I told snYpe that beef as owner of the "modded" server he said he doesn't want the mod AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime10/29/2011, 5:29 pm

@Copen -

I did not gift you anything, however if you'd like to pull legal bull****, go right ahead. I did ask Snype for help with some things, but I did most the work myself. I did not claim anything as my own save the utx_configs, utx_rotations, utx_submaps, and some rcon slap scripts. These files define how the weapons work, etc

At this point, I don't care to rejoin the clan. I'm not sure why I even filed an appeal.
Back to top Go down
x

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 9:49 am

I might be wrong because I haven't taken much time to look at these mods. But from what people have told me (I think some |DB| guys actually told me this a while back) someone did real coding and created somewhat of a 'mod builder' that lets lesser experienced "coders" create the end result by changing weapon attitudes and what players can pack with, and other things like stamina or walljump limitations.

So someone likely did the REAL coding while the rest of you are bickering over something that is ultimately not your own. Too much drama; Didn't read!

And Chern, if you're still reading this. Letting 1up members teamview you to inspect your machine for hacks? LOL Fucking pedophiles. What if one doesn't allow them to have remote access to their computer? Is that an admission of guilt? Bottom line is (if you want to get LEGAL about it) 1up has no right to enter someone elses computer system for any reason.
Back to top Go down
http://dropswitch.net
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 3:33 pm

I will attempt to be as open as possible and answer all points brought against me in the best posable manner.

Hacking on 1up, banned by their cheat detection system for a wallhack :

I am saying the truth and there is no way that I can conclusively prove this. Why dont you, Resurrection, explain your bans on FTWgl, 1up , |WC|, tR|, |DB| and several others?

Claiming title to the work of someone else (MOD) - The files and instructions on how to install them were discovered by an outside source, not related to Chernobyl in anyway, nor were the files.

I told you from the start that I was given the MOD by someone else. And I dont see you giving anybody credit whatsoever. All that you seem to have accomplished is kick me out of the clan, take the MOD, modify my utx_configs, and use it with your name. Just for the sake of credit huh?. Now you think you are the hero. This is far from the truth, "pal". How has the development of the "gun game" mod been going? I hear your server crashes with the shot of a gun. I also am unsure how Copenhagen has "coded" such a mode, as the default UtX TSU does not have the capabilities required for such a game. Seeing as how no one in the clan has any noclue how to edit and then recompile server binaries, I doubt you've got much of anything coded. I lol'd pretty hard at that.

Did you ever get B3 back up since you messed it up?

Lying about abilities (He constantly has to ask people how to do what his specified title was "Dev"

I did the max I could do, utilizing all features within UtX TSU, recoding server builds, and *then* I asked Snype for some help. I could not do this on my own due to the limitations of my machine. And I asked for help for the betterment of the clan. Also, it was quite funny how you pulled Snype in a private channel, asked him some questions about the MOD and then pushed him back into the public lounge once you realized you couldn't do what he was telling you to do. Aren't you doing the same now ?

Constantly pushes for things he is not entitled to (permissions, passwords, other info)

A dev needs some stuff to get his stuff working. I just asked for what was needed since you wanted me to be the BEST DEV EVER. Without the permissions I needed, I'd be asking you for help every step of the way, which would make you pretty pissy, and I doubt the mod wouldn't have even gotten up in the first place. Wink

Lying to admin(s)

I didnt see this before. Did you post it later because I responded to all your accusations in my first posts?

-Chern.
Back to top Go down
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:45 pm

Chernobyl wrote:

Constantly pushes for things he is not entitled to (permissions, passwords, other info)

A dev needs some stuff to get his stuff working. I just asked for what was needed since you wanted me to be the BEST DEV EVER. Without the permissions I needed, I'd be asking you for help every step of the way, which would make you pretty pissy, and I doubt the mod wouldn't have even gotten up in the first place. Wink

You were constantly doing so after your mod had been removed. We told you it would not be up until we had a server we could keep it on 24/7 but yet after that when your "DEV" abilities were not needed at the time you were logging into the cpanel or pestering copen or myself for the rcon.

Get over yourself chern, as for knowing how to code, well I'm taking an advanced computer science course in which I am learning multiple different languages, copen has a decent understanding of java and python. He knows more about what hes doing then I do, when it comes to the "gun game" mod. As for the server crashing, well there is always bound to be some issue with a mod the first time its coded and run.

Your mods were cool, they were interesting, but you just got too wrapped up in your ego and your mods to really be of any help to us as a team. But whatever, we're tired of your asshattery, bashing and being an all around douche.

GTFO! No one really liked you anyway, all you ever really did was piss people off and waste space in server.
Back to top Go down
Chernobyl
Asshat
Asshat
Chernobyl

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 5:58 pm

So you accept the other things ? I like the fact that you have yourself made it very clear that the only reason you recruited me was for the mod. Since my purpose of being in the clan that was basically you tricking me so that you could steal a copy of the mod is solved. You want me to get out by hook or by crook. Well in that case I resign with all my dignity and respect. I hope this little event saves others from your exploitation and they learn a lesson.
Back to top Go down
x

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:00 pm

Quote :
Seeing as how no one in the clan has any noclue how to edit and then recompile server binaries, I doubt you've got much of anything coded. I lol'd pretty hard at that.

LOL @ that! am I missing something here? Since when is editing some configs and "recompiling a server binary" = "coding" and thus make you a "dev" ?

I think it's quite hilarious how many of these clans claim to be major contributors to UrT scene because they have the capabalities to .... wait what? They pay money to gameserver hosting companies to run the servers. Then they call themselves "developers" when they recompile the binary.

UrT Devs = people like slackin who created pug, people who write ikalizer, mitsubishi, people who make maps, people who made it possible for you to go emo over a retarded ass MOD.
Back to top Go down
http://dropswitch.net
Resurrection
Server Admin
Server Admin
Resurrection

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime11/2/2011, 6:13 pm

Chernobyl wrote:
So you accept the other things ? I like the fact that you have yourself made it very clear that the only reason you recruited me was for the mod. Since my purpose of being in the clan that was basically you tricking me so that you could steal a copy of the mod is solved. You want me to get out by hook or by crook. Well in that case I resign with all my dignity and respect. I hope this little event saves others from your exploitation and they learn a lesson.

You seriously think that's how things happened? I didn't realize who you were till Gautch told me. I certainly would not have allowed you admittance into the clan nor would your MODs have been put up if I had known what Gautch told me before we accepted you.

Grow up chernobyl, you seemed like a cool guy at first, then the facts started to slowly trickle in, your mods were taken down and you got pissed about that, you didn't get everything you wanted so you got pissy with us (copen and myself) you basically stole the rcon more than once by logging into the cpanel, even when you really had no business doing so.

If thats what you want to believe well, that's your prerogative, but you need to really reconsider and reevaluate what you think you really are in regards to a Dev, Rus is right in what he says, you are not a dev, I am not a dev, copen is not a dev, snype is not a dev. The FS team are devs, mitsubishi is a dev, Puss'N'Boots is a dev, slackin is a Dev. Whatever you tell yourself to make your tears stop, well thats your business not ours. You wanna go bad mouth us like Mobey has, well thats your problem, if people are stupid enough to believe you without meeting us and hanging out with us, their just as pathetic as you.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ejection: Chernobyl   Ejection: Chernobyl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ejection: Chernobyl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Members-
Jump to: